Sunday, November 05, 2006

Totally pwned by Donald Rumsfeld



The intercepted communiqué is even more engrossing than I had imagined. Obviously the US have decided to share their bleeding-edge tactical secrets with their allies, William Shatner and Rupert Murdoch. Sure, it LOOKS like chess instructions…

I shudder to think of the effect that this is going to have on our peace efforts. Actually, I decided not to show them to La Cacaracha Libre… too much like a red rag to a bull… but I know that Inky, when he returns, will find them immensely useful.

BTW this is an interactive chess manual, and it weighs about 500kgb >>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for intercepting Donald's gift! I didn't want it - Rummy is so 'Old Neo-con' these days. I'm backing Hillary these days. When she bombs Iran, you know she'll see it through to the very end . . . till there's nothing there at all . . . none of this half-hearted stuff we're seeing from Rummy.

Rupey

1:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! I told you Rummy was ditched.

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home