Sunday, August 20, 2006

Desperately Seeking... Small, White, Albino

All this getting out does have its down moments... I've just realised that the world is more full of lost things than I had ever imagined... -db- has a collection of posters that has washed the scales (and a log or two) from my eyes.

Plus which it has made me realise that I've got to get more 'Missing Inky' posters up and around.

Still, none of these lost units is a patch on my spider...

-db- 'Lost' >>
Not to mention the 'Have you seen fluffy...' pool >>

3 Comments:

Blogger Doran said...

Thanks for the blog post. I've got a few more in the can, awaiting photoshopping of the phone numbers. I'll upload them soon.

~db~

4:34 am  
Blogger Director said...

Can't wait to see them!

6:46 pm  
Blogger ThomasClein said...

Have you found the dog? Any news? Please update us on news, I do believe you have found the dog and you are happy together now.
Maybe not right place and time to advertise the company, but https://essaydune.com can write a good piece about your dog to make all people passing by notification sympathetic and helpful. Nicely written text can melt hearts of people.

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home