Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Chambre Ardente :: Pygmy Sea Horse


I don't know what is with me and the shy ones. I thought this little fellow might be the perfect replacement BF -- he's very attractive, he doesn't say much and is a real homebody (picks a clump of fan coral and spends his life on it) -- but I have a feeling that I'd hardly ever see him. And then there's the long-term compatibility issues to consider... he doesn't like change and he knows next to nothing about dust.

More exceptional marine photographs by Scott Sansenbach >>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He would do the pregnancy thing for you though... Think about that cog.

10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. they are gorgeous.

10:21 am  
Blogger Administration said...

Now you're just encouraging her! In our humble opinions, it would be a far better thing if the Director stopped thinking about herself and started thinking about the good of the museum. Those hippocampo-whateveros are bound to distract her from the real work at hand...

6:45 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

Check Here For
ba final year result

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home