Sunday, May 21, 2006

Publicity :: The Real Director

I don’t think that Administration realises that I’m onto them! I see the malicious little memos they’ve been leaving about the place. I know that my publicity campaign is the right way to go! I just need more time to concentrate on it. There is so much to do around here, what with preparing exhibits and everything, I have hardly had a moment to spare for the campaign.

But when the audience demands, one has to respond!

Many people have asked me ‘What is most important to you?’ ‘What motivates you outside of your passion for and commitment to dust?’ So I have decided to show you all a few of my core beliefs and give you a real insight into what makes the private Cog tick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should have verification that you hold a relentless, all day work and that you have a financial balance. Obviously, you should be a grown-up to profit of a payday credit. Cash Advances Chula vista

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home